Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brand new Polarized Sunglasses for Fishing, Cycling, Golf, Kayaking Superlight Tr90 Frame JMP44



Over All Rating Reviews :
This is my second pair of these glasses. Originally I had gotten the bronze lens for skating, and I liked them so much I got a pair in black for work. Really, I couldn't be happier with them. They are light as a feather, comfortable to wear for long periods, and do their intended job as sunglasses very well. As someone else said, the frames are kind of "flimsy", as opposed to a stiffer frame, but that keeps them comfortable and I would imagine makes them quite difficult to break as is advertised. So I would consider that "flimsiness" as intended flex.

They come with a hard and soft case, cleaning cloth, two straps, and as of this writing a coupon for a free pair of aviators which I will be sure to pick up. Something for everyone, and quite useful.

Normally I prefer not to buy from the "marketplace" shops and deal directly with Amazon. However JiMarti seems like a quality, customer friendly company, and I would not hesitate to deal with them again. Highly recommended!
Get more detail about Polarized Sunglasses for Fishing, Cycling, Golf, Kayaking Superlight Tr90 Frame JMP44.


!!1 Used Panasonic Scanners !!1 New Gigabyte Motherboards



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links