Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where To Buy ALDO Dymytrov - Accessories Sunglasses Men's



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was looking for a good-looking cheap sunglasses, but I wasn't expecting this to be this cheap. The shipping takes longer than I expected especially when I have a prime account. The sunglasses is bigger than the picture. The bottom frames always laid on my cheeks. I had the sunglasses for only 2 weeks and the screw came loose where the middle connected. I tried many times to fix it, but the design of the glasses wouldn't allow me to squeeze the mid section together to screw. I doubt that I ever buy from aldo again. I'll see if I can attach a picture of what happen to my glasses.
Get more detail about ALDO Dymytrov - Accessories Sunglasses Men's.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links