Monday, April 11, 2011

Where To Buy Polarized Sunglasses with revo Color lenses PRV95



Over All Rating Reviews :
My eyes are fairly sensitive so I'm essentially never outdoors during the day without sunglasses. I can't even look at a cloudy sky without squinting, so unless it's raining, I wear them. I also prefer polarized lenses for driving because it almost completely removes the reflection of the dashboard from the windshield on bright days.

Considering I wear sunglasses every day, you'd think it would make sense to buy the best, and I have (Maui Jim Honolua Bay Rimless Rectangular Polarized Sunglasses). I can certainly justify the cost-per-wearing of those beautiful sunglasses, but the downside is that with such frequent use, I eventually break, scratch, or lose them. So, some years I just live with a succession of cheap drug store sunglasses. The lenses are not as clear, the frames are heavier, they scratch more easily, and are rarely polarized, but they're less stressful.

I've also tried to strike a balance, opting for medium-quality sunglasses in the $60 range, but, while they were polarized, optically great, and had lightweight frames, they, like the cheap drug-store variety, had acrylic lenses and scratched easily, necessitating more frequent replacement.

After trashing my most recent pair ($20 knockoffs bought in a mall kiosk), I decided to quit fooling around and search for exactly what I want. An hour of online shopping later, I'd found these: a pair of sunglasses stylish enough for me, but simple enough that they wouldn't look out of place worn with a suit (black frames help with this), that had polarized, polycarbonate (highly scratch resistant) lenses, and a low, stress-free price.

I received them in the mail, unwrapped them and put them on - perfect! The lenses are crystal clear, but dark enough that my eyes are happy even in the most brutal August sun. The frames are incredibly lightweight. An hour of shopping seems like a waste to save a few dollars, but I'm hoping to never switch brands or styles again - I've found the perfect pair of sunglasses.

A note: if you've never owned polarized sunglasses before, you should be aware that many consumer devices and and vehicle dashboards have polarized displays...and if the angle of the polarization is different than your sunglasses, you will not be able to read the displays without tilting your head a bit. This minor inconvenience is worth it to me, but your mileage may vary.
Get more detail about Polarized Sunglasses with revo Color lenses PRV95.


!!1 T-fal Ultimate Stainless-steel Save !!1 Purchase Navajo Sterling Silver Bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links